HCA Physicians Win NJ Top Docs Award 2022
- Posted on: Nov 3 2022
At Hunterdon Cardiovascular Associates (HCA), our highly qualified physicians are recognized daily by patients and their families alike for delivering the highest quality of comprehensive care. The caliber of HCA’s physicians has been recognized recently by NJ TopDocs, an exclusive and trusted healthcare resource that systemically reviews the merit of healthcare providers in New Jersey.
To receive an NJ TopDocs 2022 award, the following HCA physicians were hand-selected based on a review of their application and an in-depth screening process.
- Ted Bialy, MD, the founder of the Hunterdon Heart Care Program and the founder and director of the Vascular Ultrasound Laboratory. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Bialy has worked as a journalist and performed as a concert violinist in the Hunterdon Symphony Orchestra.
- Harnish Chawla, MD, an interventional cardiologist at HCA. Dr. Chawla is board certified in many disciplines, including internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology.
- Yaser Elnahar, MD, completed his cardiology fellowship at St. Joseph’s Medical Center and was awarded the status of Chief Cardiology Fellow. Dr. Elnahar has published research in several prestigious medical journals.
- Jonathan K Horiuchi, MD, the Medical Director of the Cardiac Rehabilitation Department of Hunterdon Medical Center. Dr. Horiuchi is committed to helping patients rehabilitate maximally, and he has been serving the New Jersey community for more than 30 years.
- Austin “Ken” Kutscher, MD, a non-invasive cardiologist who serves on the Council of the American Heart Association on Clinical Cardiology. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Kutscher has also held the position of Mayor of Flemington, New Jersey, and authored a memoir.
- Robert S. Lind, MD, is a non-invasive cardiologist who is board certified in both cardiovascular disease and echocardiography. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Lind enjoys sports, spending time with his three daughters, and playing the guitar.
- Herman Maeuser, MD, works at HCA as a vascular surgeon and is also the Medical Director of the Hunterdon Wound Healing Center. Dr. Maeuser has been taking care of patients at Hunterdon for more than 20 years.
- Rupen Parikh, MD, is a non-invasive cardiologist who has extensive expertise in cardiovascular computed tomography. Dr. Parikh has also published research in many prestigious medical journals.
- Andrew Rudnick, MD, is a cardiac electrophysiologist at HCA. He is member of the American College of Cardiology and the Heart Rhythm Society. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease and clinical cardiac electrophysiology.
- William Schafranek, MD, an interventional cardiologist at HCA. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. He is the medical director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, as well as the director of the Primary PCI program.
- Glen E. Tonnessen, MD, is a cardiologist with numerous board certifications, including internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, nuclear cardiology, and vascular medicine. Dr. Tonnessen also founded the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory.
At HCA, our physicians provide the highest quality of care to every patient and have been recognized widely for their expert care. To consult one of our specialists, please contact us today.
Posted in: Announcements