Hunterdon Heart and Vascular Center
Hunterdon Medical Center offers the following clinical and diagnostic services at all three of our locations.
A cardiac stress test is a cardiological test that measures the heart’s ability to respond to external stress in a controlled clinical environment. The stress response is induced by exercise or by intravenous pharmacological stimulation.
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiogram (CTA)
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Holter Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry Monitoring
Non-invasive vascular utilizes ultrasound. It is used to examine arteries and veins without the use of needles or imaging contrast dye.
- Carotid Doppler Ultrasound
- Arterial Duplex and Vascular Ultrasound
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI)
- Magnetic Resonance Angiogram (MRA)
Minimally invasive vascular imaging can be used to diagnose several abnormalities.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Catheterization